Walker ripping Fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by altitan, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

All I'm saying is there is a reason that other teams that lose don't have their stadiums overrun by the opposing teams fans as bad as the Titans. That reason is because their fans are more loyal than ours. I know this pisses some of you off, but the truth hurts. The CLEVELAND BROWNS fans support their team more than our fans do. The BROWNS!!!!!! Last I checked, we've been more successful than the Browns since they returned to the league.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 2
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well BUY SOME PSLs THEN, LOSER!

Seriously though, some of the dumbest comments on here last week are "sell your tickets to Titans fans".... How exactly do you guarantee you are selling tickets to Titans fans? Unless you want pony up and offer face value or going rate (even if above face value) then STFU.

I sold my two tickets this week, $1 below face for each. And I really don't care who bought them.

I go and support for years and yell my ass off. As Riverman would say, I've spent in the tens of thousands to support this team. It's hardly OUR fault regarding the stadium. It's more likely YOUR fault because you aren't paying to go support the team in person.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

everyone should be mad, this is a cruel sick joke Whiz is playing on us...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

How about this then...if you are not buying PSL's...you opinon is invalid.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i would rather our fanbase be apathetic than violent, drunk dumbshits

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So in other words you have no suggestion on how to guarantee selling tickets to Titans fans, and you are too poor to afford to buy them and support the team. You mad braw?

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Kaeotik...do you actually go to games? Do you invest anything in this team other than the occasional post on a message board? Not sure you have standing to criticize those of us that actually dole out the time and money to support this team.

As far as Cleveland is concerned, their official attendance for this season is 92% capacity. Titans are 93%.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The thing Walker and anyone else who wants to criticize Titans fans needs to understand is this, we simply don't have the long and storied histories that some of these other teams have (e.g. 49ers, Browns, Raiders). Those teams have been in the league AND in their respective cities/areas since the very beginning (even though the current Browns is not the original Browns franchise). No one in Tennessee (or at least not a majority) cares/cared about the Houston Oilers. There were no previous ties or emotional attachment until the team moved here.

Additionally, SF has won 5 super bowls. The Raiders have won 3. Browns may not have won any but the team being in that city since 1945 sure as hell helps when it comes to fan support.

In the grand scheme of things we are still a very new franchise. Despite the Oiler history it's almost as if we were an expansion team as far Tennessee residents are concerned. Add in the fact that since 2004 this team is 79-102 with only 2 playoff appearances and 0 playoff wins..... and well, there ya go.

Win and things will change. Simple as that.

#59 SawdustMan, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You're certainly free to feel that way. I can tell you that I would absolutely buy PSl's if lived close to Nashville. I am planning to perhaps move to the Nashville area someday though. So maybe I will one day.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar