Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wait I thought....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,690
    According to most ppl on here it was impossible for him to do that in the entire season! JC, TE, Scarecrow etc..
  2. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Lets all praise CJ for his 3.2 ypc on the season, for the amazing 24 yards in last weeks game, the 17 yards he had against the Chargers and who could forget the 4 yards he had week one. Even a blind mouse occasionally finds some cheese.
    GoT and Scarecrow high five this.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    So if he comes out with three more stinkers in a row he's back. Good to know.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,690
    It was the blocking improved. Not to mention it was against one of the best d's in the league! First back to have over a 100 yards against them in a long long time! Keep hating my friend, you fuel me!
    TheSureThing high fives this.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,877
    Dude, you are seriously embarrassing yourself. Just stop.

I won over $32,000. What's your point?
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $40
    TWW2 is just a troll, he is not a titans fan......probably a Texan fan....or some dislocated Colts fan.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. Aquam Rookie

Moolah:
    $202
    I think that about says it all. You like that attention don't you. How significant you are !!! Well done sir. You win troll of the week. More moolah for you
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,132
    Again, CJ is still a very good RB imo, but nobody likes a guy that starts serving crow over one game right after he criticizes players for being injured. Yes, a separated shoulder is more than being hurt. It is an injury. Pretty much impossible to play again for a few days after that. Also, you're setting yourself up to eat some crow yourself considering CJ could have 10 yards next week if the line decides to olay it again.
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $40
    This thread is now about whiskey

[IMG]
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.