Waddell to be Out 4-6 Months with Injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

nah, it looks like we drafted 8 ST guys on Day 2 of the draft :ha:

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

How the **** does a top trained athlete rupture his patella tendon playing with his 2 year old kid??

3. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I have an almost 5 year old that I'll let you chase around for a bit and you'll know how. :ha:

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:ha:

Big fan of addition by subtraction. Woolfolk have any kids???

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Still doubt I would manage to rupture a tendon...

6. Absolutely Amazing, the sleeping - non-posting for awhile - hath awakened with a renewed vigor for negativity :sad2: . The real answer to your question is no, he doesn't have any yet. He does have a little brother on his way to college, which was also All City in Denver, playing, you got it, your worst thought or nightmare Corner at the same high school (Class 5A - Thomas Jefferson Spartans). So in 4 years, who knows, we might go through this STUFF all over again..... God Help everyone especially the board administrators.. TJ.

I have a real question for you .... If Andre beats out Hill in Camp, what will you say then.... Maybe you will say Fisher and Everett Withers are on drugs... I would hope that you finally just go back into that long slumber.... I know you probably don't even know who Mr. Withers is do you....

Here is a torturesome pic for you:

Andre Fitz.jpg

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I'd say 'we're in trouble'.

Nice to know you still care.

8. And then you will have proven everything I have ever said concerning obvious biased against. I will tell you one thing.... consistency is definitely one of your traits. Now please go back to sleep for awhile.... This place has been so peaceful... How many people on this board would love to see us stay separated.... I would say a majority, so I will tell you what I will do. I will be the bigger man right now and ignore anything else you say in this thread (under the condition it is not a direct insult). ok... here goes...........:banned: :banned:

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Yeah ok.

Keep your chin up WU. Waddell's down, Pacman can't stay out of trouble, and we didn't draft any CB's. Andre might be handed the position again.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Cortland Finnegian!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar