VY with a 95: 12-3 since '09

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

To a certain extent, you are right. What makes me laugh is nobody is willing to go the other way on this argument. When Vince has a bad day, its all on Vince. When Vince has a good day, give credit to the team. Pretty funny how that works isn't it?

This team is capable of winning a superbowl if we play mistake free football and game plan for opponents well (including mid-game adjustments, which have been almost nonexistent this season). I don't think you need an amazing QB to win the superbowl. The year Manning won it he was something like 3TDs-7INTs in the playoffs.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I agree definitely. After all, this isn't a team game were talking about. The quarter back rating system is specifically designed to measure to efficiency of the entire team, not the QB. Like, no way a team could do well with a crappy QB rating or vice versa, just not how it works.

And since the QB is the only player on the field 95% of the time, it's clear that we can't win a Super Bowl with Vince Young. I'm pretty sure that by the end of 2013, football games will consist of two QBs entering the field and having an arm wrestling match on the 50 yard line.

I mean, the defense has nothing to do with a teams success. Just look at the Steelers without Ben. Hopeless. Special Teams don't count, and the rest of the offense? Those guys are for the birds. We may as well just trade CJ Britt Morgan and Jones for a good QB. That way we'll have some sort of glimmer of hope sometime in the future. You're so insightful Nate, I wish everyone else could see things as clearly as you make them.

3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I hope you're being sarcastic! :ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar