VY who could he start for next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MCMLXXXIII, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I can see them just releasing him as well, but don't you think he would still have some trade value?? I would hate to just let him go with nothing in return, could at least get draft picks or something, anything??

2. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Doubtful. Everyone knows we don't want him. You have to dumb down what ever offense you run for him so he isn't ready to come in and play day one. I don't see anyone giving anything for him. Maybe if you can get two teams interested you might be able to get a late round pick out of someone like for Lendale so they can guarantee getting first crack at him.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Before this latest episode I think he definitely had trade value, regardless of what he was scheduled to make in 2011. Now, I can't see any team giving up picks for him.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

5. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I think that he will start for the tennessee titans next year.

6. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

Your obviously not reading the Nashville newspapers... :ha:

7. Smudger

Smudger Starter

I am not sure there would be any team lining up to make him their starter. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against him but I would think there are way too many question marks over him.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

VY will go to Baltimore of course.

9. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

what is being said in tennessee? its hard to judge from on here because the board is pretty split on it and alot of the national media is starting to side with vince, or at least are split on it also

10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

It wouldn't surprise me. He's the #3, practice squad guy in Houston. Wierdier things have happened.

p.s......this is not a SC slanted opinion. there's just not a lot of starting talent out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar