VY to get a Start

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I found these two comments from the tennessean and found the second one pretty interesting.

(Replying to mfrantom:

I may be looking WAY WAY too deep into this, and I love Vince, but did anybody else notice the camera shots to the bench that showed Ramsey talking with Collins? I never saw Vince with him. LIke I said, this may ,mean absolutely nothing, but I can't help looking into every little mannerism of Vince's during a game. After week 1 of last season, its hard not to.

I noticed the same thing, am curious why no one has addressed this.
    8/11/2009 11:15:08 AM )

(I was at the game, and I'll give you one reason he wasn't talking to Kerry - he was talking to Heimerdinger most of the time he was out. Otherwise he was with guys like Bulluck, CJ and other vets.

It's not like Kerry is a yoda of QB's anyways. I like what he does but his style is extremely different than Vince. They don't have to chum it up at all times. Either way Vince just needs to get his act together if he wants to be in Nashville next year.)
    hmmmm

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If true, it seems Vince might actually be getting the mental side of it.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Translation: Vince ain't gonna start and I'm screwing with you. :grrhee:

4. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

since i'll be at the titans/cowboys preseason game, the thought of seeing VY start, and possibly run a few option plays with CJ?, makes me very excited.

regardless of how you feel about vince, i feel like his possible start against dallas is a pretty important game now... even if it's a preseason tilt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar