VY, TITANS taking over St. Lucia

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

So maybe not taking over just yet but I did just spend a week on the lovely caribean island. While the wife and I were in the locals market shopping this kid runs by my in a Titans #10, a second later another kid runs by in a longhorns #10. At this point I have to ask, so I catch them and ask them whats up, they say "we love American football" apparently one of their "school masters", I suppose that is a teacher, spent some time in the U.S. or went to school at UT, I couldn't get it straight, but anyways he is a big VY fan and has shown VY highlight tapes to the kids. BTY, I did my duty and explained that yes VY is "the best" and also started the Peyton is a whimp club in St. Lucia.:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar