VY talks about SI cover, Jags, and doubters (M. Hodge)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I wasnt saying Cali people talk better i am saying take the region down south and compare it to the midwest, west, north and you'll notice a major difference, and I knew I might get some backlash with the 'educated' word (sorry if I was offensive to anyone could'nt think of a better word). I really dont care I am a white male who was a teen at the height of 'gangsta rap' and have since grown out of that phase. But I at one point could talk ebonics and understand every word of it like a pro. I am not here to judge anyone by the way they speak dress live etc. to each their own. Besides my grammer is horrible I was an accounting major in college.:ha:

2. SupDawg,

You meant to say, I think, "some people are stereotyping."

"Stereotypical" does not make sense here.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I didn't realise this was an English class. I forgot my textbooks.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

as in (some people like to stereotype often and are quick to stereotype more than most people)

I don't know, but that adjective sounds right to me.. :hmm:

Now if you would have used the word "highly' before "stereotypical" it would have gone unnoticed.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

or "some people are more stereotypical than others".

Either way, it sounds right.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Will this be on the test?

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar