VY talks about SI cover, Jags, and doubters (M. Hodge)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VinceIsGod

VinceIsGod Guest

And I would think that a grown man would know that different people grow up in different parts of the country. Vince speaks like someone who was raised in one of the roughest parts of Houston. It has nothing to do with his intelligence.

His life experiences are totally different from yours. Giving the guy grief because of the words he chooses to express himself is very weak.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

TNThunder is just angry Vince can't also catch the balls he throws to butterfingers (aka Drew Bennett)

3. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

:yes: :yes: :yes:

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lmfao!

Vince- "I dont too much care about dem guys"

learn to speak vince!! LOL

5. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

some folks are snobbish like that ... i thought he came across very well.

6. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

I bet the folks at the bank understand him just fine, when he says... "In Hundreds please."

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Good one.

In truth, many are upset that they are "ebonically challenged." They buy the tapes, but they just don't work.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Colloquial English is butchered to death no matter what your color and background are. You should hear Hawaiians speaking in Pidgin...it's the dumbest sounding language you've ever heard! But, there's a historical reason for it's existence.

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Vince was coerced into taking a speech class by one of his coaches IIRC. He's not super articulate, but he tries real hard. Considering he's 23, I am sure he failed a grade along the way in school. He probably has some reading disability. My wife does, and she has 3 degrees. Just because someone can't read and write very well doesn't mean they’re stupid. Some people are just stereotypical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar