VY put on injured reserve

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Good news, it's RUSTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

This depresses me. :(

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

The tendon in his thumb. needs surgery,

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you clowns saying the season over just cause VY is on IR are nuts, the fools would have been hurt next week anyways. VY is Injury Prone. we wasnt going to make the playoffs either way.

5. MrCampbell34

MrCampbell34 Starter

As opposed to underthrow him by 15 yards and nearly get the guy killed like Vince did. Goodness gracious, Vince can't throw any better.

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I've name-called one or two times at the most on this site in hundreds and hundreds of posts and TitansJeff gave me infractions, fairly so. Both time I called someone a moron and both times I was name called first.

I don't troll. I may have opposite opinions from you but that's not trolling.

When you asked for a link you also added you're not trusting anything I say which is rude.

If you look at a post or two below that you'll see another member asked for a link without taking a swipe at me and I replied with a link.

7. Mike.Inghram

Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

rusty smith is our starting qb...how is our season not over?

missing one start vs. the whole season.

idk what you cant understand about that

rusty just straight up sucks.

8. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

So, Collins had a torn tendon in his finger and wasn't placed on injury reserve. He also started last week with a torn tendon in his finger as a backup QB.

Vince Young, the starter has a torn tendon and gets benched and put on injured reserve....

Fisher is gonna get fired.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ever thought of going into politics?:D

10. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Maybe that's because your last four threads just included one line and were making fun of Vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar