Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

VY: Mentor Extraordinaire

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 2, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,587
    lol
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $40
    lol
    GoT high fives this.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,765
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,765
    and Adrian Peterson
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,216
    LOL, yea umm Jake is a better, and it's only his 2nd season (1st starting).

I did you Vince Young fans a favor by using his best season vs Jake's 2nd.

You don't want to know the real truth about Vince Young, it gets worse when you look at his numbers up close.

You're best off just remembering the 3 or 4 game wining drives and leaving it at that. When you dig into it it gets ugly.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,216
    I wasn't sure what you meant, you kind of made it seem like you'd rather have anyone but Vince. I was just showing people he would be the best QB to pick up if you were desperate for a QB.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,252
    Well, there are 32 starting QB's and when I said there are 25 QB's I take before VY, I meant there are at least 25 starting QB's better than VY.
  7. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6833215/explaining-statistics-total-quarterback-rating

I'll take the qbr system adopted from football outsiders backed by decades of study over your eyes.
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,252
    I don't even know why there's a fuss. VY has skills, but he's proven to be a marginal player. He might be able to contribute for a team that's desperate for a short term QB, but he's not a franchise QB by any means, so who cares.
  9. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114

I don't think anybody will he say he didn't make mistakes. But to the way some fans try to make him out to be garbage is just irritating.

VY2012 is not VY2012

When Vince was on his game we were winning and beating good teams. Say what you want, we scored points and won games.