VY & McNair's jersey question?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm not going to tell you Fisher and McNair weren't tight. But if Fisher is good enough to go 17 years on 8-8 seasons, then he's good enough to resolve the McNair situation. He didn't. I don't remmber Fisher ever speaking out against a possible trade to Baltimore. And it sent the organization into a tailspin we've still yet to get out of.

Not only did Fisher black ball him, he lied to the media about it. There are better ways to handle this kind of situation. A good coach would have found them.

My point with Pacman is, Fisher said he could control him, so we spent our 6th overall pick on him over Antrel Rolle. He couldn't. It was fisher's pick, so is the blame not on him that he didn't succeed especially when Fisher promised he could keep him in line?

Fisher blasting him about being over weight, out of shape, not dedicated enough in the public?

I was a big lendale hater. But the man had 20 TD's a season prior to getting zero playing time. In the process he ran CJ2K into the ground and will ultimately ruin his career as well.

2. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

And others are tired of you and your little club's antics as well.

The fact that some posters in your "Vince Young is the scum of the earth/Special Circle of Friendship" club try to place themselves above other people because Vince attracted them to the team is laughable, especially after having conversations with members of said club.

I mean this in the nicest way possible...get over yourselves!

We're on the internet, kiddo. No one cares about yours or anyone else's fan credentials.

Heck, even the mythical "VY is the greatest person ever" people could only get their jollies when VY plays well and the TITANS win.

Basically, you and your buddies can stop cliquing off like little high school girls and talk football.

Thanks.

Edit: No offense meant to any posters who actually are high school girls...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm just tired of Seeing VY threads popping up every 5 minutes By people (you have to admit) many of which will be long gone the day Vince leaves.

I apologize for continuing fueling the fire about this argument, it's completely fruitless, because it's a done deal now either way.

4. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

Sorry but this one is just wrong. Bullock was Titan forever. Pick up a phone and tell him, "Keith, I love you but we can't use you anymore."

To leave the guy hanging like that is just wrong.

I agree he was past him prime but he deserved better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He did deserve better, but I'm sure this happens every single year, with every single coach.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Haha.. Think highly of yourself "kiddo"?
    I'm sure you can tell me each person from the "inner circle" complete stance and background in regard to the situation.
    Yeah, I didn't think so.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It doesn't happen "every single year, with every single coach" to players that were the face of the franchise and played for that same team and same coach for 10 years.

8. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Don't get too butt hurt, maybe your invite is in the mail :kiss:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm getting "sucks" over that post...
    and now you want to root for us to lose!
    I never thought I'd see the day when some harmless optimistic kool-aid drinking gets negs. Neg away you impostor Titan fans.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You got 'negs' for saying something stupid.

It happens...

If you were being sarcastic about the Titans winning 10 games, and I missed the joke- I apologize.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar