VY for Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Duby27, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I just like the picture.

2. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I worry about that part. I honestly feel that until we fix that part..it doesnt matter who we bring at QB..theres going to be issues with this offense. Unless your in the upper echelon of QBs..those middle of the pack guys need to be in a quality system. I think Brady will end up right with VY..if we dont have coaches to maximize their abilities

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Pass. True Vince will be expensive but hell he already is being overpaid to ride the bench. Why not get something out of him. Brady Quinn came into the league WAY more overrated than Vince. Didn't even have success in the college ranks but when the draft came around everyone swore up and down that this kid was the second coming of Joe Montana.

Vince at least had been proven as a success and National Champion in the college ranks. He even won Rookie of the Year. I'm not ready to count Vince out just yet. I'm not saying that Brady is a bust and won't ever flourish in this league. I just think that he hasn't really proved that he can do it yet.

4. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

When ya ain't got much, you gotta support the best of what ya got.

5. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I'd pass too Quinn is the apittamy of overrated QBs why else did Miami pass on him when they were jonesing for a QB for "the best special teams player in the draft" Ted Guinn Jr. only to draft a guy in the second round who left Miami after two years? Phil Savage would tell you himself it was a pity pick one that gave the Cowboys Felix Jones a year later, now Savage is out of a job.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He did but nobody in their right mind (except Mangini) would think Anderson is better than Quinn. I mean the game Anderson came in he threw 3 picks in a half than followed that up by going 2-17.

I would do this trade in a second because Quinn still has upside and quite frankly the Browns are so bad I wonder how good they would be with Manning under center. Not saying we still don't try to draft a QB because we should but Quinn gives us a little more insurance and another possible franchise QB to go along with whoever we draft.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

pull the trigger

8. murrykline

murrykline Starter

Take it in a heartbeat.

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Why would the Browns want Vince?

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Some of these threads amaze me, who thought of such a retarded idea, why would we go and trade for another qb, if we really are just gonna cut the cord on vy, its not gonna be a trade, its gonna come through the draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar