VY completes long pass

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. split_six

split_six Guest

ue

I've lurked long enough to know who's who. I'm not shocked about that.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Alright then who am I obsessed with

3. split_six

split_six Guest

Bandwagon fans?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I now think you and Confucius are brothers. :))

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ted Ginn Jr.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We're not debating, and I never mentioned Vince Young and his passing mechanics. I simply asked why is it ok for you to be critical in pre-season, but not ok for others to praise Vince Young in pre-season?

Surely someone with better grammar and spelling would be able to comprehend such simple sentences. :rolleyes:

Please, you love it. Examples

This is just one post of yours, plenty of these for all to read.
    You sound like you love nothing but your own voice and love to try and establish yourself as a superior person and love to put down and snipe at other posters.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Dang gunny nailed it.....but you do it to partna...we all do...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I never said I didn't. But I don't say I hate to be patronising.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

There are certainly reasonable criticisms of Young to be made. I can also understand that it's hard to listen to the way some people make ridiculous predictions about him on here, so maybe some people jump to make their criticisms. But at this point, he's young, and he's improving. We'll see how things shake out in the regular season, but come on, what does anyone here expect? If you expect Vince to be a top 5, or even top 10 passer this year, you're going to be disappointed. But if you have realistic expectations, and just want him to improve and be able to run our offense and move the ball, then I think he can meet those expectations. He'll probably have another very bad game or two this season. Most QBs have bad games every now and then. But when it comes down to it, I think Vince can get the job done. I want him to improve, and know that he needs it, but am confident that he will continue to work and improve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar