Vote who you want to stay, Fisher or Young!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 4, 2011.

?
  1. Fisher

39 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. Young

42 vote(s)
    51.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'd rather take neither but i'll go with Young.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It's funny how that out of the people posting responses it seems to be split but somehow the poll doesn't reflect that. Hope we get breaking news of Fisher's departure in the middle of this poll.

Anybody who wants to keep Fisher is a . I can see it if you want neither, but Fisher?? What's your reasoning?

3. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I would keep Fisher on the principle of supporting the head coach over the quarterback, it sets a horrible precedent to keep young and fire fisher, you have to get rid of young or both because of this. I think fisher has to deal with less in a lot of ways, and injuries are the main cause of our skid this year. our d lost a lot of starters and we lost 2 interior line starters and Britt. the QB injuries killed our offensive chemistry and that made the d injuries a bigger factor. Vince is too injury prone to be a franchise QB in my opinion as well

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You think Fisher can win a championship?

Even if you keep Fisher you can still draft a QB or go after somebody to compete with him.

The players don't even have faith in Fisher and the players support Vince Young.

The one to leak out all of the drama to the media was none other than Jeff Fisher.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You think Vince can win a championship? Hard to win when you can't stay uninjured.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Well he already won one in grand form in college so the FACT is simply yes.

So yes. Vince Young 1. Jeff Fisher 0.

Next stat?

7. Wraith

Wraith Starter

yes i think fisher can win it all, but i don't think vince can. Vince gets hurt too much, doesn't study film as much as he should, and doesn't appear to have the mindset to win it all.

we need to get Haynesworth back, draft a more traditional QB, preferably Mallet, get a powerback to get back to a smash and dash type backfield, get Bullick back, and above all STAY HEALTHY. we have most of the peices we need, and were on the right track this year, but then d-lineman and linebackers started dropping like flys, our QBs couldn't stay healthy and we lost Britt. Everything fell apart after that started

8. nickmsmith

lol.

Because winning a College championship and an NFL championship are the EXACT same thing???

I can tell Chris Leak, Matt Leinart, Craig Krenzel, and Ken Dorsey are well on their way to winning Super Bowls...

No one has won both since Joe Montana and that was 21 years ago.

You have to be kidding me, equating a NCAA championship with a Super Bowl.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You asked a simple question I gave you a simple answer.

Who's winning percentage is higher?

10. nickmsmith

simple answers are all you have.

Vince's Winning percentage is higher. I'm not standing up Fisher, he has been poor.

But you are Die-hard Vince, and he can't stay in the game long enough to win a playoff game.

but if you asked me, who is more likely to win a Super Bowl in their career, I would say Fisher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar