VOTE - Greatest Titan Ever

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 31, 2014.

?
  1. Eddie George

23.2%
  2. Steve McNair

56.5%
  3. Keith Bulluck

2.9%
  4. Jevon Kearse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Albert Haynesworth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Derrick Mason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Frank Wycheck

1.4%
  8. Chris Johnson

2.9%
  9. Vince Young

1.4%
  10. Bruce Matthews

11.6%
  11. OTHER - Write in

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

which is sad because with all he did with this team. Fisher will probably be in the hall and that is mcnairs spot not his. This guy was our team, he made the players around him better, o and d. He brought an energy that not many have brought.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You need to have Super Bowl wins to go to the hall, or the every least, extensive playoff success. CJ doesn't have either of those.

3. titansfan80

titansfan80 Starter

I had to go with my Buckeye :woot:

4. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

McNair stats arent up to par with hall of fame. I was a fan, but will call it as I see it. 31,000 yards, 174 TDs, 119 Ints. Good, not great. Most his career, he had a solid running game, which he helped enhance and a stingy defense is his most sucessful seasons. Not knocking him, just do not think of him as a HOFer.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

CJs 2000 yards away from pretty much a guaranteed HOF punched ticket

6. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Why would Fisher get in?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Crowe 62

Crowe 62 Camp Fodder

I say #9 all the way! McNair once had a computerized body image displayed on TV of all his injuries (Shoulder, ribs, turf toe, and sprained knee). However, he hobbled out to the huddle and won the next three games. He was a warrior and No (RGIII, Kap, VY, or Locker) could ever be that dang tuff!!!! The guys today can stump their toe, limp to the sideline and start sucking up Gatorade! lol...Maybe living in the country & growing up on that farm made him callused!

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Just because he's in your boner HOF doesn't mean he'll make NFL HOF..
    No way CJ gets in. Not happening, ever..
    And as far as greatest Titan goes, waste of an opportunity to show you got any damn sense..

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, he can join all the other 10,000 yard backs not in the hall.

Need more than records to get in these days. You need playoff wins, and rings. CJ has a grand total of one playoff appearance, in which he didn't finish.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lol...your in some serious denial old timer...I understand you don't like the guy but sense is backed up by facts brother. CJ is only 27 and already has 8,000 yards and numerous NFL records that won't be broken in our lifetime. He can cruise for the 4 more years and he's a lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar