Vote for Your Favorite Head Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 7, 2014.

?
  1. Ken Whisenhunt (OC Chargers)

26.5%
  2. Jay Gruden (OC Bengals)

17.3%
  3. Mike Zimmer (DC Bengals)

41.8%
  4. Jim Caldwell (OC Ravens)

3.1%
  5. Dan Quinn (DC Seahawks)

4.1%
  6. Darrell Bevell (OC Seahawks)

21.4%
  7. Rich Bisaccia (SpTeams Cowboys)

9.2%
  8. James Franklin (HC Vanderbilt)

8.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This is list is a great reason why Munch should have gotten one more year.

No one on this list is doing any better. Not next year, at least.

2. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

From what I see from his defenses and hear about Zimmer, I think I could go with him. Somethin about a dude that doesnt do the best interview. To me, that means hes real, and players IMO can always respect that. He probably isnt the hire, I think its probably Bevell or Quinn. I would be alright with Bevell. Know nothing other than what I read currently about Quinn honestly. I think those are your two realistic candidates. Maybe I am wrong.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Great, that means we're hiring Caldwell.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

My vote is for Mike Zimmer as well as I think he would really be good for our young defensive players who figure make up the core of our team. I also like the fact that he has Hue Jackson and Paul Guenther pegged as his coordinators; both would be great on our staff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think its a pretty good list of candidates for the most part. Who did you expect we'd have lined up? Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher, etc? You never know who's going to be the next big name.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You don't know that. What about the options for next year? They could be even worse. Most of these guys have never been an HC.. so we have no idea. It's an unknown, and that is exciting. I am looking forward to a Titans season for the first time in quite awhile. I don't think I've really been excited to see them play since Locker was a rookie, and we still had sky-high hopes for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No doubt. I'm not necessarily saying he will be a bad HC. But I think it's fair to be more skeptical of him than most of the other names on the list.

It's not so much the fact that he took over a great defense that gives me reservation. It's more the fact that he's only been an NFL DC for one season. After the Munch debacle, I really wish we'd put an emphasis on experience and qualification.

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

ARRRGGGHH! All this waiting is killing me. I want to know who our coach is. I know it takes time to interview. But I wish we didn't drag our feet and could have ran out and grabbed a top coach. Now got to wait through like 8 interviews. THEN we still have to wait for the new HC to hire a new staff. I HATE OFF SEASON!!! Even more when it starts early. Miss Titans still playing in January.

9. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

BTW, looks like Browns are set on signing Josh McDaniels as their HC. Just have to wait til Pats are done before moving forward. That's great news for Titans as ALL those guys listed above will be an options for Titans. Also, based on what I have read, the Lions are predicted to sign Whisenhunt (also waiting for playoffs to finish). SO I don't see Ken coming to Titans, plus I imagine he would much rather have the Lions job over Titans with all that talent. With Texans and Buccs already done looking, only leaves Redskins and Vikings as teams fighting over these HC options. Just hope the Titans pick the right guy

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lololol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar