Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Vote For Vince Young...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. kimberly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    done, done, and DOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!
  2. TWR#1 Guest

VY is up like 43 to Bush's 6 right now
  3. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    I'm sure Young will win it, we'll find out tomorrow, we know already that Rib Bironas won special teams player of the week...
  4. Pass Rush Guest

41-38, vince leading, it's getting close...
    EDIT: Fisher has 55% on coach of the week, looks like that one's over.
  5. Matty Guest

I voted... but I think Bush will win it which is a shame just cause he gets a few yards here and there and he can do a smoerault people vote for him :hmm:
  6. Houston Horn 82 Guest

7. Matty Guest

Bush sucks IMO... he cant run the ball for sh"t he seems to be a better WR then RB which is not meant to be the case...

overhyped at the minutes...sure hell gte better but hes not there yet and far from it
  8. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    But ya have to admit, watching him cut past 2 players, break some more tackles, then take 3 guys on his back towards the endzone was pretty cool...

Vote Vince Young!!!...
  9. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Young dipped a little bit, but with 44,000 votes in, and over a 6% lead, he's probably got it in the bag. Whew!
  10. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    BRILLIANT!!!

167 total yards and 4 TDs. I think Bush actually deserves it this week even though he has not been very good all season he sure had a great game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.