Vote for Nick Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sunshine, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

It's a shame Henry wasn't nominated for rookie of the week. Some Saints RB who had 2 rushes for 28 yards and a TD was nominated.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

wearing a paper hat with a stylish fishnet underneath asking everyone "ya want fries with that?"

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wow..I didn't even check but thats really dumb. Henry played very well and at the least deserved a nomination. Tennessee players getting robber again.

Don't know how Harper got nominated did they whatch the games or just look at the score sheet.

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Sorry after getting burned repeatedly my conscious wouldnt let me vote for him

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I'm gonna vote for anyone BUT Harper.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Not gonna vote until he plays tighter coverage....

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

While I don't think Harper deserves D Player of the week from this past weekend, give him credit.

Those 2 INTs were very important towards the Titans win, even if one of them was a gift throw. And at least harper came down with it.

Giving up the deep throws in the fourth quarter at least is partially to blame on the scheme in the 4th and Lowry not really helping in his safety role. Of course Harper deserves his share of blame for it too.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

No way i'm voting for Harper. If you think back, Harper was the main reason in most (if not all) of the long yardage passing touchdowns made against us this season. I voted for London Fletcher.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Have a longer memory than the Texans game.

Remember the loss counted against us against the Buccs which was creditted to his flop. What about Peyton burning him twice in one game. I know in this case we're discussing his MVP status for the Texans game, but his mistakes have been lethal to us all season long.

If i had to choose, I'd take better coverage over a couple of interceptions any day.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

with all due respect, this is about PLAYER OF THE WEEK.

I'm aware of harper's weakness throughout the season, but I'm just making statements about the Texans game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar