Vols = the new vandy

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I was alive before then. I was finishing up elementary school in 98 so no I really wasn't the hardcore fan then that I am now.

If we don't get a playoff anytime soon I hope at least the SEC expands. I would like to see a couple more teams in the conference. Texas A&M would have been great.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Division 2 (or whatever they call it now) has a college football playoff. It is possible...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

But I thought a playoff system would hurt the academics of the student athletes?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Of course it does. That's what they want you to believe so those clowns can continue lining their pockets with millions. Lol at the kids at top programs giving a crap about academics.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

MTSU plays UT this year, so we'll see.

I go to MTSU, and even I along with the rest of the campus understand that we suck.

Last year was the only year for us to be good, and Dasher dick slapped our entire seasonh with that stunt he pulled.

ROCKY TOP

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Weird, over 3000 posts and you still feel the need to troll.

You do understand that UT was in the worst situation they have had in 20 years; 1 year coach, recruits going elsewhere, current players transfering.

Half of the guys on the field are freshmen at any given time.

And we finish 6-7, which should have been 8-5, (NC,LSU) which can be blamed on too many freshmen, rookie coaching.

But usually when you are playing nothing but freshmen, things can only go up the next year. Which is good.

it's cool though, I know you know that, and your just trolling. What I don't get, is how you can talk , and then spew anything about Vandy.

You beat Eastern Michigan, and a hungover Ole Miss, congrats, lololol.

I mean, WHAT? Seriously? Not to mention they lost their coach, and had a terrible recruiting class for the billionth time.

What about vandy are you looking forward too? Tennessee wiped the floor with them in Nashville. And my simple logic shows why it is just going to happen worse in Neyland next year.

While your troll logic is a complete paradox.

7. Ten_Titans, why didn't you clear up the massive fail you made in the MLB thread?

8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Dude why are you so fast to point out everyones mistakes. Just let it be good lord. Hope I don't get reported.

9. He's the one that called me out first. Lol but hate me tho.

10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Bro no one called you out he disagreed with your opinion and you had to put him on blast on a completely different thread. No one hates you it just gets annoying when you try to make everyone look stupid for making a mistake or saying their opinion. He probably assumed that you thought minor was a hitter wasn't saying you can't trade a pitcher for a hitter. No reason to call him out on a thread that had nothing to do with baseball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar