Vols = the new vandy

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

The state of Tennessee collegiate football is in shambles. MTSU might be the best program in the state next year. Tenn Tech in a close second. Derek Dooley can't keep his hair piece on his head just like he can't keep only 11 boys on the field. Bruce pearl is a disgrace. Pat Summit... 1993 called... you have been figured out. You will bow down and worship Geno Auriemma.

UTjr... where athletes arrive wearing orange jerseys and leave wearing orange jumpsuits. I don't know why UTjr was rioting when Lane skipped town. A class act like Lane Kiffin woulnd't deal with UTjr's baggage so he went to an elite program like USC. Why stay around at an impostor football program when you can go continue the legacy of the great pete carroll??

You know, just shut down neyland stadium and save yourselves the embarrassment and just become vandy fans so you can support the pseudo-intellectual whoopin boys of collegiate football.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This is as good as your "Boise State = 2011 BCS Champs" thread.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

DO you really wanna play this game Alex?

[​IMG]

I've got all night bro... Now you've got egg on your face and just like you will when we go 3-13 with this called a coach.. whats his name? Coach Nachomunchiesdinger ?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

I like Eric and usually find him funny, but this is just pure trolling

5. A Vol clearly had sex with OP's girl.

6. OP can't even spell his own name right. Knew this was going to be an abortion of a flame from the get go. Poor fellow tried tho!

7. Alex1939

Yeah I guess you got me. I was pretty excited for the staff Lane put together when I posted that in January of 2009. I still would've rather had Gruden but he is never going to coach at TN. Guess I was fooled like a lot of Vols fans.

Are you going to root against the Titans just so you can gloat on a message board if Munch fails?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Isn't MTSU where Tyrone Calico played?

9. Alex1939

Yes it was.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And our pal Erick thinks they're over taking the Vols as best team in TN? Haha, even some 1200 miles away I know that's horse crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar