VolNation members

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Razorbacks, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The thing is, they are used to fans of other teams trolling them.

If someone made a "Woodson4Heisman" account, posed as a Vol fan, and just pushed all the obvious buttons, the site might explode.

- In 98' UT officials paid Arkansas QB to lose the game. Will be revealed soon.
    - Tebow is the greatest SEC QB of all time.
    -Followed in short order by Chris Leak and Aaron Murray
    - Hurd too tall to be RB, will suffer ACL tear before game 1.
    - Dooley just needed more time. Butch is in over his head

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

What about Joe Namath ans $cam Newton

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

They are boner cowboys and so are 95% of all Vol fans.

I love my school but christ our fans are mildly retarded.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Tonight was a perfect example

Twitter was broken in Tennessee by these mouth breathing retards. I'm sure Volnation was just as bad.

Pure ignorance.

Tennessee hires a basketball coach that is the equivalent of waiting until last call at the bar and going home with the fat chick.

So damn delusional

The way these people were acting you would have thought Tennessee just hired Phil Jackson.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I cannot wait to get out of this 865 butthole.

I can't deal with all the hillbillies, bums, junkies, and just generally stupid people. If I am to get a job in Tennessee, it is Nashville (or Brentwood/Franklin) or nowhere.

I would take significantly less money to live in a nice city than live in this dump. And I am genuinely sorry to RockyTopFox if I have offended him in any way. I just ****ing hate this city.

My lawn mower was stolen last week. Who the **** does that sh*t?

I hope Cuonzo has success at Cal and whoever this new guy is sucks ass here. The fans deserve it.

Praise be to Butch! But Cuonzo is terrible! GTFO. Sounds like racism to me, Vol fans.

I found myself pulling for the basketball team way more than the football team.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Is it a really nice lawn mower?

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

***** had a Cub Cadet yea

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No. It was old as hell.

9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Oh man, this is hilarious.

865 butthole... i love it!

Believe me, mingling with the lower forms of llife in this side of the state can wear you down to almost nothing mentally. Especially the meth heads, pill heads, and trashy mofo's who come down off the mountain.

I used to work in a convenience store off HWY 321 heading north toward pigeon forge, as if the stupid tourists who didn't know how to say "Sevierville" properly(they called it "Seeverville" lulz) weren't bad enough, the white trash coming down from the hills to buy up all the natty light were some of the worst people i'd ever met.

Mix all that in with UT football, and you have the worst cocktail of disgusting and annoying in human history, Ignorant, dumb, and loud.

As for the mower getting stolen, GOTTA GIT THAT METH FIX!

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

The weird thing is that people from East Tennessee think it is the greatest place in the world. They think they are the pinnacle of culture and taste.

It is really sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar