Volek Traded to Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The plot thickens

2. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

s

I missed that "non" quote......but a sixth rounder? If I could not have done better I would have done nothing.

3. well, there looks to be no hope until our bye week which afterwards we will see vince at the helm

4. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

somebody wanna PM me that quote?

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Any word yet on who gets the roster spot?

6. GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER Camp Fodder

I guess we're stuck with Collins until Vince is "ready". I for one hope he gets "ready" with a quickness.
    GUN

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I believe the article said they were re signing mauck to be #3

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Is this a record?

How many teams have traded their two best QBs away in one season? And settled on kerry collins to win games.

What a joke of an organization this is.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Imagine this...

Let's say that collins was still under contract for the raiders and they offered us a 4th and a 6th along with collins for both mcnair and volek. Good deal?

How long would it have taken you to stop laughing? Nobody is laughing any longer.

10. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

On sports writer ( a group as a whole I don't care for) said that without Mcnair--the Titians will know just haw good they had it...The same could be said for all you guys who are calling for Fisher's head.

All you guys who think Fisher is the problem ( some of you need to do a little more research...you're blaming him for things he didn't do ) If he stays...and he will...there is hope to turn things around.

If he leaves -- He'll be unemployed for about 15 seconds, and we want see a turn around until they have "nickel beer" day at LP Field

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar