Volek to Get in Extra Work with WRs Before Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Great article on VY at msnbc sports on Vy and his learning process one of the better reads ive seen.

2. Yvette

Yvette Starter

I agree its been a long time since we've had a starting QB want to work with them, but it appears our #2 has been for a little while:

He (Drew) also has plans to work with Volek before training camp, something he's done regularly in previous offseasons. The work has paid off, as Bennett and Volek have displayed great chemistry on the field.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060628/SPORTS01/606280405/1027

Its kind of sad at the same time its encouraging.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'll be honest with you. I think this camp is like a place to have a good time. Billy Volek is from california right. Not Arizona. And Las Vegas is only 3 hours drive. I gotta feeling this is more like a fun trip for most nfl'ers to either relax before the season at a high end resort like the four seasons or have a damn good time. Not really work out together. But hey, it still achieves the same effect. Team bonding at pool side.

4. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I hate to put it this way but Billy will have practiced his timing (and everything else) with the wr's before camp than McNair did all year for the past 2 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar