Volek Picked as one of the "Sleeper" QB's of the yr.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EZpickin, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

2. well hopefully he comes through for us

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Better than Montana in 2004. We have reason to hope.

4. As we have a good recieving corp now, it does make life much better for Volek this year than last, he can dominate if he has the manpower.

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Is Volek's contract end after the 06-07 season or the 07-08 season?

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

This thread belongs in the Fantasy Forum.

That said, anyone who drafts Billy Volek to be their #1 fantasy QB should have their computer destroyed.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what if it isn't their computer?

things that make you go hmmmmm

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I've never won in a competitive Fantasy football league ever. And I've been in fantasy leagues since 1984 believe it or not. I can tell you how good Fat Lever and Jeff Horncek were in fantasy leagues I go back that far. But this year I plan on winning. If I get the pick I"m taking Manning first. I usually take a great qb or else rb's. And then I lose game after game.

I always I've won in basketball and Baseball. But never football. This is my year. And I will probably draft Volek as my backup qb late.

9. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Voelk has a lot to gain by doign well this year, Contract is coming to an end and he knows that he isnt the future. Voelk has been loyal to this team, he's stayed a back-up and learned behind Mcnair and now he gets the shot... I hope he does great this year not only for our record and so I dont commit suicide(kidding) but Also I want Volek to be able to get a Good starting position when it's time for him to go.. He's been a great Titan and now he's got people to throw to.. I'm excited to see it happen.. C'mon Billy lets get this train running

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar