Volek or Collins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Very simple who would you rather have at back up Billy V or Kerry Collins?

and why?

2. Depends.
    If you are wanting a guy to mentor your qb, then it would be Collins.
    But if you want someone that can come in and play and possibly win the game for you, Volek.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Good answer.

4. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Well Vince doesnt need a mentor Collins isnt even in his league. I would rather have wins if we needed a couple of games will Vince was out god forbid. my vote Volek he had a nice little run not much to his game really but he can hit the recievers he throws to on a regular basis.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

neil o'donnell!

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd take Volek, though. I prefer the somewhat capable backups myself.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

NOD!

I've been secretly hoping that Collins can become NOD part two.

NOD, who, by prolonged stretches of bench-sitting, was able to come in, and use all of his good plays at once, and thus win ball games and not mess it up.

This is my hope for KFC. KFC=NOD pt.2

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Volek. I wonder if we'll try to draft a backup for the future, or find another vet when KFC is done.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Collins mentoring was onstage when Vince was suspended. Always let the rookie qb take the rap for veteran drinking binges.

10. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

All I know is this team will be picking #1 o 2 in the draft if Collins has to play more than mins this season. That means however we could pick up Steve Slaton from WVU could you imagine his speed out of the backfield with Vince throwing it to him!!!!!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar