Volek Lead Candidate For The Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

In case you haven't heard, the Chargers are the only team in the league that doesn't have a quarterback who has started an NFL game.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20060903-9999-1s3trotter.html

As An Added Sidenote:

Linebacker Shawne Merriman has taken over as the player around whom the team gathers pregame in the end zone, where he whips the players into a frenzy with dramatic gestures and a fiery speech.
    β€œIt's just a natural thing for me,” Merriman said. β€œI've always done that at every level.”

DeQuincy Scott, who left as a free agent in the offseason, had previously had the honor.

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

If only they signed Kerry Collins!
    Then none of this would have happened.

3. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

DeQuincy Scott

I'm glad to hear there's another rah-rah guy on the roster. I think the Titans are going to need every bit of that to keep them motivated this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar