Volek is optimistic about season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanGuy, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd like comment before I read your link.
    I'm optimistic about Volek.

[​IMG]
    I'll be back.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

(on practicing so many weeks thinking he might be the starter only to have McNair play in the game)

Now Kyle Boller has to deal with that.

:rotfl:

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

On the contrary, I don't think Billick will play the favorites game that Fisher played and start Mac without practicing. He loves Boller and will give him every shot to make people believe that he was the right decision when drafted. Plus, he's a very meticulous offensive coach, he won't bow to Steve, he wants things his way, and his way only. I think Boller is going to have a nice year, and Steve will have to show up and be a very quick learner. Just my opinion.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Darn, I was hoping for the rarer pessimistic qb. You don't find those all too often. But whatever.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Boller is going to have a nice year? They are spending something like 12 million to bring Mac in so I doubt Boller gets more than cameo appearences and if Mac can walk on Sunday he will play. If Billick truly loved Boller he would not have brought Mac in. Billick has already lost the battle of trying to prove Boller was the right decision when drafted. Now Billick has to prove Mac was the right decision.

7. Maybe Billick wnats Boller to watch the master and see how its done first hand or something.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I've long said that Billick is so stupid he'd gladly pay 12 million for a backup qb who doesn't practice when he has to play.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

"Now Kyle has to deal with that."

Best quote of the offseason, I definitely like Billy, even if I'm a little worried about him for this season.

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

If he was the master then why would we have sold him to the ratbirds?

LOL, ROFL.:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar