Volek better than McNair!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sukrillux, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

dude we got Bobby Wade!!

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I still think you have to account for knowledge of the system

I believe that Billy can make a few starts in fantasy

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Billy is a warrior.:cool:

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Well, considering Bobby Wade >>> your favorite cast-off FA, "Get you in the middle of the year" Wideout, I'mma say Volek is a monster...:ha:

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

On the Volek>McNair statement. I think Billy is just as succeptible to injury as McNair is. Remember that Lions game two years ago? Last game of the season. Billy got tackled and his frickin throwing arm popped out of the socket.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

From a fantasy standpoint I would give the nod to McNair. However, Billy could really light it up but McNair is the safer bet.

7. Billy won't be lighting it up if they go back to Fisherball

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Which they more than likely will. And, if/when then do, that means we'll see VY even sooner.

It would be seem to be an easier offence for a young QB to grasp than a passing offence.

9. They won't pull Volek just because he isn't playing like a HOFer. If he's playing well despite not throwing for big numbers, he's fine. It's if he starts turning the ball over or fails to move the chains when they ask him to where Vince could get the call.

10. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Volek better than McNair:

Ich dont think so!

Remeber that McNair was the starter here had he not departed to the Ravens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar