Vinny Curry

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What I like about him is he keeps pushing til the play is over, and he hustles to the ball. Also, when he's blocked, he does a good job forcing plays to other defenders. He's got plenty of upside, but can he get quicker laterally? If so I'm all for drafting him. If not, can he add 10 pounds?

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

marshall????
    as in WE ARE....
    AWFUL!!!!

though i wouldnt mind curry.... even he does go to WVU's little brother, fat ginger school.. :D :D :D

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I haven't seen or heard much about this guy but I'm with Toronto, I trust our front office and scouts to get the best player for us. Most of our picks last year were pretty solid and I expect to have another good draft this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Being a WVU fan, I'm assuming you've seen Curry play more than alot of people here. What's your thoughts on him?

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

from NFL.com (article on best DE/OLBs):

link: http://www.nfl.com/combine/story/09...hick-at-outside-linebacker-ilb-more-uncertain

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

yeah... seen 4 years of him... mostly we held them in check... then there's that one year where he dominated... mostly WVU does a good job keeping impact players in check (like CJ when we played ECU)
    but all the other games he does a great job... he demanded a lot of double teams to keep him in check... there are games where he would disappear... and then there are games where he would just be flying at you and you're going OMG where'd he come from...
    the thing that worries me are the times he disappears... if he's having trouble in the Conference USA... it's not going to go well against the NFL.. but he also did extremely well in the senior bowl..
    If we pick him up at 20 it may be a bit of a stretch... if we get him in the second round it's a big steal... but then again, i won't be complaining about either

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't have anything against him, but I'm not in love with him the way some of you are...

I guess we'll see what the FO thinks of him...

8. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

One of my favourites as well. He is a great fit for us.

If he be the choice at 20 then I'm delighted, we better make a play on Mario though.

BTW The_Titan-That draft you have there is amazing!

10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i agree. the draft last year was absolutely outstanding from a production standpoint. i hope they address OLine DLine and safety this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar