vincent vs. lamont

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

As stupid it sounds that he's on the PB ballot, what's even worse is at the beginning of the season, while doing a Fantasy draft on Yahoo!, Nickey was actually the 3rd ranked defensive player in the Yahoo DB... And to add insult to injury, someone picked him in the 8th round, ahead of such fantasy studs as Adrian Wilson, Troy Polamalu and Ed Reed...

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Yahoos pre rankings are wacked

3. TheTitan

TheTitan Guest

Hairman improving

Lamont or hairman as I used to call him 2 years ago when i had no idea who this guy was running in after every catch was made or shown with braids bouncing running after the reciever who just went over top our entire secondary, but now is different.
    Lamont has shown huge improvements over the last two seasons and I believe is getting better with each game, as all of our younger players are. Fuller plays around 5 plays a game and has done well but is no where near ready to play.
    Lamont will continue to get better and the hair will continue to get longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar