Vince

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smileyforall, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

All I can say is.....just keep winning!

2. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

When learns how to throw the ball, let me know. This week like the other three he should have had several picks.

His luck is going to run out against a good team.

He can run for sure....Pass, not so much. Same old Vince.

3. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

Did you see the Vince I saw when he payed with the Longhorns?

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm not sold on Vince Young yet but I have to disagree.

He's had a few bad throws each game which could have been picks. Last night I thought he had his best passing game inspite of the low numbers.

He did not have any 'oh crap why did he throw that moments. The deep ball that was broken up and almost picked was a designed play not a glaringly bad through.

Schaub had more throws that should have been picked off.

He only had one really low throw that Crumpler miraculously caught regardless of what the refs saw.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

would you rather have collins in there, who you say is a better player/passer and be losing or vince who you say cant throw it to save his life and winning???? My bet is if your a real titans fan youd rather win!

6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Wins are like sex and oxygen, you don't fully appreciate them unless you don't get them.

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

When you decide to turn your damn tv on and actually watch the games, to where you stop making stupid statements like this, let US know.

Take your trolling mindset somewhere else.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hate to even acknowledge people like this but I will because he needs to be put in his place.

You sir need to step away from the screen, and ask yourself what is important; wins or sucking. I for one enjoy when my team wins. If they do it 300 yards passing or 200 yards rushing, I don't care as long as it results in a win. You seem to be fixated on the stats and not the result. I'd hate to be in your shoes when we win the next game and the next game, because while all of us are waking up the next morning smiling and anxious for the next win, your probably over there pissed off we didn't win passing for 250+ with 2 TD's. Even then your likely to say - "250 yards is nothing, Manning does that in his sleep". I and most of us here will enjoy winning with Vince Young or Dan Peppers, you stay miserable with Collins over there.

Speaking of Collins: Why is this guy still wearing the "C" on his chest? Doesn't our coaching staff realize people are laughing at us with him in the middle of the field before kickoff. I mean really, the man is done in Tennessee. I don't mean to pick at him, but captains usually play right?

9. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

Vince Young is a better passer than Collins anyways

10. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

Statements like this coming after a 4 win in a row with him as the QB is worthless and only show that you prefer the team to lose if VY is the QB.

It seems like teams that to lose to us suddenly become bad. Just you know the vast majority of experts and sports writers had the Texans winning since they considered the Texans to be a good team. But NO! The Titans with VY should be called, according to some, the Teams Transformer, any team that lose to the Titans are transformed into bad teams.

One piece of advice don't forget to watch the games since is clear that you don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar