Vince Young's Texas pro day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

OF COURSE HE'S MAGNIFICENT.

Who's he compared to? Either nobody or some QBs that likely won't even sniff an NFL roster come regular season.

A bad NFL QB (ala VY) would still be a GREAT college QB. So does this surprise anyone? Seriously, it's like a high school senior going down to play with 7th graders. of course they are magnificent.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It has never been about his ability.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lol Freeman, Ponder, Cutler, Bradford and Palmer >>>>>>>> VY

Either way, VY is a marginal talent, a bottom tier starting QB, so who cares, why all the fuss?

And don't give me that "but all he does is win!" All Tebow "does is win!" and no one wants him either. It's not like VY is even an above average starter, he's a marginal talent, so why all the fuss? Who cares.

4. GeronimoJackson

VY's career numbers aren't worth a dang either.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

People here wish terrible things for Vince. He was a young impoverished kid raised by a single mother with drug problems. But yeah, screw him for having maturity issues or mishandling his millions. He should have known better

6. GeronimoJackson

Maybe I don't speak for everyone but I don't wish any terrible things for Vince. I'm sure he's a decent guy and off the field, very likeable. And honestly, he DOES deserve another shot in the NFL, it's just that I'm just a bit annoyed that we're making all this fuss for a below average player.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Damn right.

I pay thousands of dollars a year supporting the Titans and he ****ed this team over.

Screw Vince. I hope no one gives him another chance.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I don't wish terrible things for him either. It's going to take alot until he gains my respect back as a player and person. Right now, I don't care what he does. I hate it when people feel sorry for him with his financials or his football career. He should've taken it all more seriously.

9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I don't wish him any bad luck, but sure as heck don't feel sorry for him. The guy blew more money and opportunities in three years than I'll have in my entire lifetime, no sympathy from me.:disappointed:

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

VY is better at life than you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar