Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

The guy is looking better and better every week. He can consistently drop the ball on receivers hands over their shoulder, he had three beautiful TD passes today. His running capabilities, which is he using quite effectively, combined with his ability to nail deep passes makes him pretty dangerous. He still has some issues with some quick timing patterns (outs in particular) and occasional communication errors (throwing to a curl route when the receiver is streaking), but all in all he is looking like a STUD. I really think sitting back and watching Kerry win games with smart QB play last year really helped Vince develop. I'm getting more and more excited.

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

restructure his contract and get a free agent corner...resign brown amano (another guard) and Bulluck depending on injury..draft big DT or DE...let lendale kvb harper walk

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Kid is straight balling. All 3 TD passes were right on the money. He looks really confident in the pocket.

4. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Our franchise QB...im conVINCEd.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

NFL Network just showed our game highlights, specifically when Fish laid his head on VY's chest, and Deion says "Now Fish wants to love Vince, now that he saved Fish's job."

Deion and Michael Irvin call out Fish for not wanting to stand up for Vince. Also say Vince saves Fish's job again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LenDale just auditioned for NFL network. Anyone who just caught that segment I saw has to be laughing LOL. Mike Irvin is funnay as hell.

7. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

deion sanders is the biggest idiot on tv

8. amy

amy Starter

And they would be right in their observations. That display was sickening. I suppose if we somehow manage to get to the playoffs, But will honor his contract.

9. amy

amy Starter

On the other hand, he could be 100% correct in that assumption.

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

3 of a kind will win you many poker hands. Deion, Irvin and VY all have been "look at me" guys so no surprise here.
    Also, there's a reason those 2 cocaine sniffing, womanizing clowns are working for peanuts at the NFL Network and not making the big bucks at CBS, Fox or NBC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar