Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jutang403, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jutang403

jutang403 Guest

Please no madden curse.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

what a way to welcome him to the boards guys .. jutang403 try to be a little bit more... well.. a little bit more meaningful with your posts..

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Burn Her!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GO9mIu4l6Nw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GO9mIu4l6Nw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

we might as well have fun with it...

5. JagJim

JagJim Guest

The curse begins on Sunday.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You're being kind to yourself, actually, the curse on the Jags began when the Titans beat them in Jax for the third time and earned a trip to the Superbowl, which is a game that the Jags have never played in, thanks to the Titans, which was the ONLY team to beat the Jags in 1999. The motto for the Jags that year was,
    "No one beats the Jacksonville Jaguars...EXCEPT FOR...THE TENNESSEE TITANS!

So, sorry to break it to you, but you've been a fan of a cursed team for quite some time now...

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hoffa, do you have any wood chopin' stories?

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yes man, my grandmother always cooked on a pot bellied stove, which was fueled by coal.
    Let me tell you, she could cook the best food you ever ate, just plain country food,
    but she could make any vegetable taste delicious.

There was one time they ran out of coal, and my dad had to chop down a young hickory sapling, just so they could fire up the stove for my mamaw to cook up some chicken and dumplings. It was worth every effort.

When she died, so did her cooking. She left no recipes or hint at how she cooked so good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar