Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I was just thinking, how long do we have him locked up for, cuz I just got my 3rd Vy jersey, teh pro bowl one( i have home and alt)

Id hate to seee him leave in a few years, and just throw the jerseys in the back of the closet

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I think 6 years

I got 2 VY Jerseys. Alternate and Home. Waiting for my ProBowl

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

ok, cool

Yea i love all my young jerseys, the only other player i got multiple jersey of is LT(Alt and Last yr PB), and im getting his new home jersey

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Where did you order the pro-bowl jersey? I wanted to get one but it's not on the NFL shop and the Titans' shop took it off shortly after the game

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Vince Young will be a titan for life, no doubt

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah rite. He'll be in a Ravens jersey some time in the future and we will all say I cant stand to see him in that UNI. Then we will forget about him and get a new QB that everyone thinks will be awesome. Seem fimiliar

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I bought a "conVINCEd yet?" shirt yesterday. It has officially become my favorite shirt.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I got this cool shirt. It says "V" The Quarterback

This is the logo

[​IMG]

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I found some cool shirts the other day too. Here they are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I wanted to get that, but as a college student I'm not sure I can spare $30 for a t-shirt (the Titans' pro shop has it for $22 but that'd have a $8 shipping/handling charge)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar