Vince Young

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

texas really looks like they are going to do this

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Young's touch on his passes really impresses me. His mobility is going to be a huge asset (don't think Vick, think young McNair), and I think his arm-strength is fairly on point. I still think he should stay another year and fine-tune his technique. But I'd love to see him on this roster if avaiblie this April.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

with the way Matt's stinking it up, I wonder if NO will still draft him

you'd think that they'd wanna get away from a Young-type of QB, considering the problems experienced with Brooks

remember, I predict that if Texas wins - Young will declare

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hey Kam... you ever seen "Fear of a Black Hat" ?

5. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

i wouldn't mind him sitting a year behind Mac - his arm worries me a little but that could improve

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Isn't that that hip hop version of "Spinal Tap"?

7. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

I was a bit curious to see which QB would step up to the plate tonight.

I have to admit Vince is the real deal. I'm hoping that if he is eligible for the draft that we grab him with the quickness.

Matt is looking like he is elsewhere tonight. But then I was never too high on him anyway. The Saints can have him.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

uuhh,,..... I guess you could call it that

9. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

That's my point Triumph the insult dog.:evil:

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think a lot of people predicted that, to take nothing away from you, Puck.

I think New Orleans is salivating right now, just like we are. They're probably considering him a regional home town kid right about now.

Well, if they take him, we can always sell Leinart to the Jets or someone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar