Vince Young wants to play, but not at expense of victories

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans News

Titans News Guest

Titans backup quarterback says he will continue to work hard and support struggling starter Kerry Collins.[​IMG]

Link to full article

2. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Vince Young wants to play

Good job Vy way to be a TEAM player.

3. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Then he should retire or become a wideout.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

:rolleyes: HAHA very funny.

Anyways, good going Vince. I like the maturity he is showing at a time like this. Team Player!

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

All signs are pointing to Vince actually maturing a bit. That can't be bad.

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

unless vince it utterly stupid, this is the only response he can make. means nothing imo

7. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I'm in no way a big fan of VY but I'm really proud that he's saying the right things. Maybe a light is coming on, who knows?

8. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

they dont call him vince gump for nothing

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Until his arm, football mind, among other things mature, I could care less what his views are about our 0-4 record. I don't see those football flaws suddenly 'maturing' into an elite QB based on his intelligence combined with history of players at his position. Other than that, sure lets give dude a cookie for finally being PC in an interview.

On the other hand, if maturity is all it takes to be a quarterback on the Titans, they need to stop drafting guys 3rd overall with shirts off and bottles of liquor in their hand at da club.

10. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Yeah, I was really bummed when everyone jumped on Jeff. It's not like he forgot to coach in an offseason. A lot of "fans" get bummed when we dont score points like the Pats or Colts. I've always enjoyed fisherball games. Thats how my coach did it in highschool. I wanna barf when I watch those 41-38 games.

I wish every game was 10-7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar