Vince Young to most likely be fined....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I'm not completely sure of this but I think if the ball goes into the stands, especially from a kick, the fan gets to keep the ball. It happened a couple weeks ago on a televised game and they didn't get the net up in time and the ball went into the stands. The fan got to keep the ball. It IS a fine if the ball is thrown purposely into the stands.
  2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Pretty sure there was an article a week or so ago saying Bulluck was fined 2,500 dollars for the first time he did it this year, and $5,000 for the time against the colts. That's a little more significant.
  3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hell, it looked like he was able to launch his helmet in the crowd

how wouldya liked to get the boy an authentic game-worn Vince Young helm

SWEET !!!!
  4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

might have somethingto do with someone saying " Now Keith, if you do that again we'll make it twice as severe "

and while we're at it ........ they should all throw NFL game balls to the crowd. If i made millions a year and loved the crowd, I'd have no problem to donating a few GRRR a week

LONG SHOT: something else they can do is to turn around and throw the ball back downfield so the "ballers" can see who's got more "Game"
  5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

These guys don't mind the "fines". They are considered giving to charity, so they get to write it off anyway.
  6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I saw that, too. He said he was going to appeal the $5,000 as it had cost him only $2,500 previously.

Ironically, there was a bit (on CBS before the Colts game?) featuring Bulluck tongue-in-cheek cautioning players not to throw balls into the stands.
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Yeah I saw that after the Colts game, he said he wouldn't do it again (obviously an interview before the Colts game)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.