Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Vince Young to most likely be fined....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titanville Need New Coach

Moolah:
    $14
    I'm not completely sure of this but I think if the ball goes into the stands, especially from a kick, the fan gets to keep the ball. It happened a couple weeks ago on a televised game and they didn't get the net up in time and the ball went into the stands. The fan got to keep the ball. It IS a fine if the ball is thrown purposely into the stands.
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Pretty sure there was an article a week or so ago saying Bulluck was fined 2,500 dollars for the first time he did it this year, and $5,000 for the time against the colts. That's a little more significant.
  3. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    hell, it looked like he was able to launch his helmet in the crowd

how wouldya liked to get the boy an authentic game-worn Vince Young helm

SWEET !!!!
  4. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    might have somethingto do with someone saying " Now Keith, if you do that again we'll make it twice as severe "

and while we're at it ........ they should all throw NFL game balls to the crowd. If i made millions a year and loved the crowd, I'd have no problem to donating a few GRRR a week

LONG SHOT: something else they can do is to turn around and throw the ball back downfield so the "ballers" can see who's got more "Game"
  5. TNThunder Guest

These guys don't mind the "fines". They are considered giving to charity, so they get to write it off anyway.
  6. Sunshine Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I saw that, too. He said he was going to appeal the $5,000 as it had cost him only $2,500 previously.

Ironically, there was a bit (on CBS before the Colts game?) featuring Bulluck tongue-in-cheek cautioning players not to throw balls into the stands.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,023
    Yeah I saw that after the Colts game, he said he wouldn't do it again (obviously an interview before the Colts game)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.