Vince Young ROY???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by miwarren, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope Davis gets it if no Titan will.

2. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I think Addai is the most likely to get the award at this point. Our rookies will all be backups or split time with vets. Addai might too (with Rhodes), but he's got a shot to start and put up good numbers in that Colts offense.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

5. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Okay...Now I understand...July football boards are for football addicts (like me) But since nothings really going on (and no Titans are in jail at the moment)...The only thing we can really discuss in how optimistic or pessimistic to be about the coming season.

Thank God for preseason football...It doesn't count...but at least we'll have something to talk about.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a prediction...The Titans will play AT LEAST 16 games this season....20 if you count preseason...AND they will win some of those games...

6. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Yeah, DeAngelo is another strong candidate, but I think Addai is in an offense that will allow him more opportunities, earlier. Foster may even stay health...who knows? I think Foster is a good RB when healthy, actually.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah like .....

"If only Deuce would get hurt again ..."

or

"Man, I'd like to add that to my Heisman ....."

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

one more possibility

Kellen Clemens

~is taking snaps with the 1st team
    ~NYJ deliberately passed on Leinart becuase they wanted Clemens in the 2nd
    ~After three days and five practices, the Jets have learned this ... In fact, rookie Kellen Clemens was the most impressive of the foursome, .

LLOOONNNGGGSSHHHOOOTTTT

9. IMO, I don't think we have much of a shot at winning away awards this year apart from the odd charity thing

10. Sunshine2

Sunshine2 Guest

I could see VY putting up those numbers and leading the Titans to a wild card berth as the starter in year 2. I predict we will only get a tease in year one as VY goes 1-1 as the starter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar