Vince Young misses plane?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Could have been part of KFC's plan to be a starter again.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

KFC could have completed more, but he can't run like Vince.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yeah, he was really burning up the league with his 1.3 QB rating and all...:rolleyes:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, Young's QB ratings aren't great, but he's making it when it counts. I hope he can improve his passing game as the season goes on. He's getting better, but it's not showing in his completion percentage... I don't care if he has a top 5 passer rating, but at least not always bottom 5...

5. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Yes, I really hope he improves with time and that this just because of him being a rookie. His numbers are awful so far. 8-22 today and that's about how it's been since he started percentage wise. I still have faith in him, but I hope he does better next year after having most of a year under his belt.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The Bears had a very good W/L record last year riding Kyle Orton as a rookie with very similar numbers.

Teams are going to be surprised next year, because Jeff, or whomever, won't allow so many receivers to drop so many balls or they won't be playing. That has to change. Seems like a few more incompletions are the fault of receivers now than just bad passes.

7. and think how many more points would be on the board if they would just hang onto the ball, especially that one that b jones dropped in the first half for a huge gain

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I wonder if Vince had some personal problems or what since he missed the plane and this was the worst I have seen him play this year. Maybe Bongo has the skinny on it.

9. well i kno that he had a gf before/during/after the draft and i heard fomr somewhere last week that he was single

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar