Vince Young misses plane?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

If it was anywhere near rush hour then those of you not from here would be surprised how bad traffic can get here. But he still knew what time the plane was leaving and I'm sure they were supposed to have been there in plenty of time before the plane took off.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

wow, hard to believe that could happen to any team

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Imagine just being on a plane to Philly and seeing Vince Young sitting next to you and no other Titan player.

You'd have to think it was just a look a like.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not if you drive regularly in Nashville. 3 Interstates crisscrossing and no mass transit system to speak of...there are crashes constantly, doesn't have to be rush hour.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Oh lord yes. Driving through Nashville in a straight-drive jeep is a PITA.

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I live an hour outside of Nashville and fly out all the time. Even with traffic in rush hour, I have never missed one. Everyone knows to leave early. Unless there was a total 20 mile back-up... it shouldn't have happened.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll remember that. :brow:

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Maybe he got caught up with UT fans driving back from the Vandy game. If he'd ridden with Pac in that orange Lamborghini, they'd have made way for him!

(I just heard him on the post-game show say that he got behind a funeral procession and wouldn't drive through it, and then he forgot his ID.)

9. I thought he wasn't gonna be fined, now I'm confused...

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's hilarious. Shouldn't he have someone with him? No harm no foul. Win's a win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar