Vince Young Just Entered the game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

There is a thread on Schwartz/Harbaugh....like I said, slow news day in the bye week.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Well, darn maybe I need to start paying more attention to what people say on here, instead of browsing for people in search of "high fives".

Go against the grain sometime.

How did your Packers do today?

3. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

There's A thread lol........just find it ironic everyone got their feelings hurt over the fisher/vince feud and it's apparent it's a normal occurence......

4. CheeseheadTitan

Not a Packers fan, but they won 24-3.

I say what I think on this forum, sometimes it goes with the grain, sometimes not. I just get tired of people complaining about what gets discussed, when all they have to do is ignore the thread or the poster. If you want to start editing the content beyond what is already controlled take it up with TJ, but don't complain about it here. That is my only point.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

When did I complain about the thread? I don't recall complaining about any thread, buddy.

I just responded to people constantly bringing Vince up at every chance they get. What are you trying to accomplish with it?

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think he was more like just saying every QB throws INT's..

Nice try though.

7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

So it's ok for them to throw dumb interceptions?

Yeah, we know, does he put up 300 yards a game? That's based on system and attempts. McNair highest total yards in a season is under 3400.....system.......

Let's hear some half-baked argument to why we have to disregard those terrible intereptions thrown by other quarterbacks but if Vince makes one it means because he is dumb and doesn't read very good.

8. CheeseheadTitan

I take comments like what you said as a complaint...if it is not complaining, what is it? You basically stated frustration that a thread about VY was created for his play today....what is that if it is not a complaint?

That said, I am not going to parse or try to get into some "definition of words" exercise here...so if you say you were not complaining I will take you at your word.

This was the first thread on VY that I had seen in several weeks, AND, it occurred when he finally saw the field in the regular season...AND, during the Titans bye week. To be surprised or think that this is bringing up VY at "every chance" is just not realistic here.

If you thought that VY would not come up when he saw the field this season you are not being realistic IMO....this was no surprise.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yawns!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar