Vince Young Just Entered the game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Lame! How many "high fives" are you trying to get?

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, because on bye weeks there are SOOO many things to talk about....multiple pages on Harbaugh/Schwartze, a root for Ravens thread....the choices never end.

Your "outrage" over this is sad IMO.

3. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to justify spending money to go watch a sporting event is different then Chris Johnson buying fancy cars.....:D

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Show me where my outrage is? Tick tick tick! I'll wait for my outrage of quotes.

5. CheeseheadTitan

Not doing it for high fives...just tired of reading people b!%$ing like little girls about a thread that they can just ignore if it is so offensive to them...

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Who said im outraged? I just said it's sad. My opinion. Everyone was so happy to see VY go, happy to move on. Now he's gone and what is still happening? Threads like this. So i find it sad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CheeseheadTitan

That was not in response to you....show me where I said this to you.....tick-tick-tick.

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I'm waiting for the endless threads of the classlessness displayed by Todd Hailey, Matt Cassel, Jim Schwartz, and Jim Harbaugh....or maybe people have realized feuds happen.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'm cool with people enjoying Young's failures heck I watched Young's pick and it brought a smile to my face but is there a reason this couldn't have go into the legen (wait for it) dary Where is VY?(All things VY related) thread?

It would have been awesome to revive the most epic/ repetitive thread in goTitans history.

10. CheeseheadTitan

Fine, you're not outraged...good for you.

AGAIN, if you find it SOO sad that these exist you do not have to read the thread, do you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar