Vince Young is making a ton of money tonight

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Brian, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Michael Vick is a short, poor man's version of Vince Young, Young is the standard now for mobile QB's.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'll say this (again)

Vince Young is no poor man's Michael Vick

I think he's better than Vick

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Agreed. Vick didn't have the accuracy that Young has. The comparisons are silly. Hell, lets compare Donavan to Vick, they both run right?

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Vince>>>>>>>>Vick

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Kami, Donovan limps. :ha:

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah I love that name, too.

Cool name now, probably sucked growing up.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

When do you guys think he'll make his announcement? Early next week sometime?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/juc2FLe9QSE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/juc2FLe9QSE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. vince is much better than vick much more accurate, everyone says stuff about his throwing mechanics, but it doesnt matter cause he still gets the ball where it needs to be, as for running they have the same 40 times and vince is bigger and much harder to take down than the shorter vick(vick is ripped tho not taking anything away from him) but that is my comparison of them

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Vick is much faster than Young...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar