Vince Young is Just what we need

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whitevick331, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

you know, i cried tears of joy when i listened live to the drafting of vince young, i think that everyone wanted an impact QB maybe a lienart to come in right away, but everyone knew with drafting young we had a playmaker on our team. We needed that guy that we can look for on offense to get it done. I hear all my freinds, who hate the titans say, oh yeh i play with the titans on madden. just cuz we now have that guy, vince to make plays. If you saw him on sunday, he drove down the field in the first half and got us a Field goal and he ran into the locker room pumping the crowd up. He was trying to pump the crowd up mid 3rd quarter. We needed this guy. Hes a bonafide leader and even vets have respect for him and look for him as a leader....just what we needed...beg to differ?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I really hope Vince is all that. I really wanted Cutler but was impressed to end by Vince in the Rose Bowl.. Right now there's really no way for a fan to tell if he's got what is needed in the NFL. The league has plenty of touted College QB studs turned to NFL duds like Couch, Akili Smith, Klingler and so on..

Three knocks against Vince right now: -his passes seem to float around too much, he stares down his receivers and he's got Wednesday legs (wednesday they gonna break?)

3. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

I wanted to draft Cutler as well. I aslo think Young floats WAY to many passes but Ive got confidence he will be successful in the NFL.. Its hard to watch him in an interview or his show on BET ( cant recall the name at the moment) and not some away impressed with his swagger.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I wanted Matt. Thought him and Chow would buddy for several seasons and Calico :)ha:) would pan out to be a great player.

I am happy with Young. He is not doing bad for a rookie thrown to the wolves. This weekends division match up will be huge I am thirsty to see some TDs on the dolts!

5. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

trust me! vince young is all of that, and a bag of potato chips! i have watched him since the longhorns days, and believe me THE BEST IS YET TO COME! stay tuned!

6. the show is called the next level

ive been wanting vince to be on this team for a very very long time

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

You'd never beleive this guy came from some bad parts in Houston. Good job by his family to keep him on the right track. I've never seen such a world-class person.

8. he used to not be on that right track, till he got in big trouble and then his parents stepped in and now hes someone kids can look up to, not like a pacman

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I would still take Cutler over Young. Both should be good QB's in the league along with Leinart.

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Albert isn't the best role model either, unless you want your kids stomping on other children's faces with cleats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar