Vince Young "incredible for a rookie"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he'll be no jay cutler :ha:

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Or, God forbid, Matt Leinart.:closemout

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well Leinart has yet to decide if he even wants to play football...

5. A few snaps here and there throughout the season would be good for him, I just don't like the idea of him starting by week 8

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Young didn't look spectacular in practice on Sat but for a rookie he isn't bad either. Also, Young can't do what he does best in practice and adlib as much. He is being forced to spend most of his time in the pocket reading the defense and picking out WRs. I think Young's commments that the defense has an advantage because they know the plays might be true as well.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Interesting that SI is saying this, yet our own Tennessean bloggers, who have seen every practice, are more negative. He's got a long way to go before he's ready, I hope we don't see him as the full time starter until 07.

8. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

matt leinart has to decided how many nights he wants to spend with paris hilton, and what kind of sexy toys to play with!:yes: :yes: :closemout

9. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Keep in mind this is only the beginning of training camp. He is learning a new system and getting used to his teammates.

Once he gets the system down he won't be kept off the field. Mark my words the guy is a machine with a Michael Jordanesque desire to win and improve.

10. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Let the Vinsanity begin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar