Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Vince Young "incredible for a rookie"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,121
    he'll be no jay cutler :ha:
  3. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    Or, God forbid, Matt Leinart.:closemout
  4. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Well Leinart has yet to decide if he even wants to play football...
  5. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    A few snaps here and there throughout the season would be good for him, I just don't like the idea of him starting by week 8
  6. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Young didn't look spectacular in practice on Sat but for a rookie he isn't bad either. Also, Young can't do what he does best in practice and adlib as much. He is being forced to spend most of his time in the pocket reading the defense and picking out WRs. I think Young's commments that the defense has an advantage because they know the plays might be true as well.
  7. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Interesting that SI is saying this, yet our own Tennessean bloggers, who have seen every practice, are more negative. He's got a long way to go before he's ready, I hope we don't see him as the full time starter until 07.
  8. kimberly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    matt leinart has to decided how many nights he wants to spend with paris hilton, and what kind of sexy toys to play with!:yes: :yes: :closemout
  9. Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Keep in mind this is only the beginning of training camp. He is learning a new system and getting used to his teammates.

Once he gets the system down he won't be kept off the field. Mark my words the guy is a machine with a Michael Jordanesque desire to win and improve.
  10. Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Moolah:
    $0
    Let the Vinsanity begin!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.