Vince Young has Overcome Much Worse Ankle Injury + Saint/Titans Highlights

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by meanhorn, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meanhorn

meanhorn Guest

Vince Young has Overcome Much Worse Ankle Injury + Saint/Titans VIDEO

Here's some video of the Titans/Saints game and a mid-game report on his ankle injury.
    But there's also video of one of Vince's games as a freshman where he overcame an ugly ankle sprain and won a tough game.
    That's when I first knew he was the man.

Vince & Reggie Highlights - Texas v Kansas State Heroics in 2003.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

hes gonna be fine.. i heard today on around the horn that we should start Young cuz were not going anywhere this season anyways... it really pi**es me off that people just write us off just like that. we are a much better team then last year.. and everyone says oh your crazy tennessee sucks. I really hope we do what I predict this season and win at least 10.. just to shove it down their throats.. we start off against the Jets , Chargers , Dolphins and Cowboys... what will people say if we go 4-0.. idc if people call me crazy.. were winning at least 3 of thoes games.

3. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

:logo: :beercheer
    I'll love to see that.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Holy Sh--!!! :shocked:

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it's really not all that impossible
    it might be easier to suggest us be 4-2 at the BYE

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Man that ankle sprain in college was UGLY :shocked: Looks like a McNair-ish warrior here :spudnikha Can't help but love that.

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Yah, I saw that too. It may not be such a bad idea. I mean what on the field is keeping him from developing off the field? It seems to me that starting him right away would only speed up his progression, at least on paper. The worst that can happen is him getting injured(Doh!), but that could happen any year. He can win games by pure athletasism, but unlike Michael Vick he can throw as well. We'll see though.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tviCb-yivM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tviCb-yivM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hey, I've been to your website before!!!

Welcome to GOTITANS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar