Vince Young Gone (Reaction Thread)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lateknight, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

I hope it's a good pocket passer who can deliver to Britt. I want someone to take the heat off CJ; I want a new Offensive and defensive coordinator. not too much to ask is it?

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

bahaha epic nuke.

RIP VY...thanks for the memories...even if they weren't so great. Wish things would have turned out better but to be honest no matter how good or bad VY was, the guy had a tough time staying on the field with his multiple injuries and delicate ego.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

That would be "Dudette"

I heard the "dudes" on 104.5 talking this morning about what Philly would demand for Kolb. They don't need or necessarily want to trade him and he's really a luxury for them so they said the price will be high for Kolb. He's not worth it IMO.

4. 24

24 Starter

Probably not, unless Al Davis is still obsessed with him.

5. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Can't say that I agree with this choice. I thought VY was the best QB we could have going into next year. I think keeping him AND drafting a QB would have been the best choice.

Well we at least know the organization is trying to move in a different direction for the better....in some way.

Go Titans!

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Nothing much. I'll take an early guess and say 5th rounder.. but to who?

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am sure we would almost have to give up a pick just for another team to take him with all his baggage.

8. CJ2K_809

CJ2K_809 Camp Fodder

Fire Vince..... like a BOSS

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Now... FIRE CECIL

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Trade him to the Dolphins for Marshall.

Moss,Marshall and Britt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar