Vince Young Gone (Reaction Thread)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lateknight, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You sound like a complete hater with absolutely zero objectivity when you post. Some people present arguments, facts, stats and debate respectably. You present garbage. If that's what you're going for then well done, sir.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

lol There's very little to the notion that Vince is currently anything but a good QB. Immaturity doesn't make someone bad, but a TD-INT ratio like his and his QB rating make someone good. Not to mention something like 5-2 record.

3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Why post any objection when VY lovers are BLIND when it comes to what an NFL QB is supposed to be. Yes I can post fact and base my opinions with those facts. But why when champion "trolls" as your self will want the last word. My information was short and to the point. Thank you sir, I bid you a good day.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

P.S VY Still sucks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It's gonna be a real pickle for some of you Vince-ites when VY plays The Titans in the future. GO Titans!

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

People were finally starting to shut up about this.

Let's merge this with the VY reaction thread so we don't have to pollute the board with more of this garbage.

I wanted VY gone, but people should stop being sore winners.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

sssssssshhhhhhh, dont talk about that guy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Aww, did you get rejected when you wanted his autograph?

Yeah-yeah, you're a VY hater, I get it, but it sounds like you're more frustrated because of what he could have been this year and what our team could have been, considering he was finally starting to show some promise in his passing game, only for his career here to be halted for good. And considering we started off 5-2 and brought in Randy Moss...yeah, I think most of us had a fairy tale ending in mind.

Yeah, it didn't work out in the end and Vince had his flaws, but to say he set our franchise back five years and then <b>put him in the same sentence as Ryan Leaf</b> is just on another level of stupidity...or anger and frustration...which leads to saying stupid things anyway, so take your pick.

Ryan Leaf would have shot Fisher by now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

Lol

9. iQon

iQon Starter

A new Vince Young thread... started to bash Vince Young.

What a shocker.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I still stand by my statement that if we have to pick 1, we take Vince Young. Fisher made it an either or situation and he couldn't consistently win the big game. Vince Young, while he may have had his maturity issues, was praised in the offseason and was leading our #1 scoring offense to a 5-2 start while posting the highest passer rating and highest yards per attempt.

To act as if Vince Young was a bad quarterback is insulting my intelligence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar